Titanic the Nightmare and the Dream
This film was created in 1986 when a team discovered the historic vessel at the bottom of the Ocean.
Watch the film here:
10 Buildings that Changed American Architecture
This film tells the stories of ten influential works of architecture, the people who imagined them and the way these landmarks ushered in innovative cultural shifts throughout our society.
Breathtaking look at the man who Climbed Mt. Everest 21 Times
Apa Sherpa is a child of the Khumbu and world-record holder for summiting Everest.
Cruising the Mediterranean with Rick Steves
In this one hour film, Rick sails from Barcelona to Athens with stops in the French Riviera, Rome, and more.
The Great Masters: Vincent Van Gogh Museum Tour
In this special episode, John Leighton, director of the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, tours the Van Gogh exhibit at the National Gallery with Charlie Rose.
MSSC TRIP POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Trips must be paid when the reservation is made. We accept cash or checks. We do not accept phone reservations. Sign-up may start early for certain trips, check the trip description at our front desk.
- You may register yourself and other people for any trip. Fees are based on the membership status of each person. All trip fees are due at time of sign-up.
- MSSC members receive preferential rates on trip fees.
- Trip participants are required to provide emergency contact info along with medical information. Forms are sent with the escort so we can act effectively on your behalf in case of an emergency.
- Refunds and credits are not given if the participant cancels their reservation.
- Refunds or credits will be issued if MSSC cancels a trip due to the trip not meeting the minimum number of participants or because of severe weather. Extended trip cancellations may vary. See Program Coordinator.
- Arrive 20 minutes early. We cannot accommodate late arrivals.
- On center trips, center transportation must be taken in both directions. We leave and return as a group.
- SVT can provide transportation to and from MSSC. Please make arrangements through the SVT office.
- Each trip destination may vary in handicapped accessibility and ease of mobility. Participants needing special care are required to bring a chaperone (who must also pay the trip fee). See Program Coordinator.