Sign up for trips at Mt. Si Senior Center. Your space must be reserved and paid in advance. Payment is due at the time of registration. Call 425-888-3434 for more information.
Mt. Si Senior Center Presents!!
Tropical Costa Rica, via Collette Travel
9 Days from $1849, Leaves Nov. 5, 2018
If traveling to beautiful and interesting locations is on your bucket list, then join us for an informative presentation on our upcoming trip to Costa Rice by our travel partner, Collette Travel.
Consistently rated among the best travel companies in the world, Collette staff will be at Mt. Si Senior Center on Thursday, April 26 for a free, no obligation talk about the Collette travel experience. Two presentation times to choose from; 1:00 PM and 6:00 PM. Stop by the front desk for brochures.
While waiting to attend the April presentation, you can go to this US Government website to get information about obtaining a passport or learn how to update your old one.
Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium
Th 5/24 9:30AM - 4:00PM $20 Members $30 Non-Members
Our trips to Pt. Defiance Zoo & Aquarium are one of our most popular destinations. The zoo is set in a beautiful location along the waterfront in Tacoma and has a more compact foot print when compared to larger zoos. This makes viewing all the exhibits doable in a day without getting too footsore. The group will lunch together at one of the local eateries. Remember to dress in layers due to the park's waterfront location. Trip fees do not include admission to the zoo.
Please register by May 16, 2018
Skagit Valley Tulip Tour & Lunch
Tu 4/24 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Our annual tulip tour is one of our most popular Spring trips. Let us do the driving while we tour the mesmerizing tulip and daffodil fields. Afterward, we will lunch together in beautiful and historic downtown La Conner.
Lucky Eagle Casino & Lilac Days Festival
W 5/9 9:30 AM - Th 5/10 4:00 PM $40 Members
Join us for a fun overnight trip to the Lucky Eagle Casino. During the journey, we will take in the Lilac Days Festival at Hulda Klager Gardens, world famous for beautiful lilacs set in lovely Victorian landscapes. If time allows, on the way back we will make a stop in Fife to visit the Brown & Haley Chocolate Factory, the home of Almond Roca.
Admission fees range from $5 to $7 and is not included in trip fee.
Monroe Walmart & Ben Franklin Shopping Trip!
Th 5/17 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM $6 Members
Let us do the driving so you can focus on the fun stuff - shopping! Join us as we take this rolling shopping party on the road to Walmart, Ben Franklin, and other stores in Monroe. We will lunch together at one of the local eateries. Remember to bring your walking shoes!
Bingo Cruise & Quirky Fremont!
W 6/6 9:30AM - 5:00PM $70 Members $90 Non-Members
Someone once said you haven't really been to Seattle unless you've enjoyed some of its quirkier attributes. Join us as we explore Seattle's Fremont Neighborhood, billed as the enter of the Universe! Our action-packed day starts off with a scenic Bingo lunch cruise and a hearty meal with decadent desserts. Next you'll get your chance for a photo op with the Fremont Troll, we'll shop for unique gifts, (use your super-secret, store coupon) at Archie McPhee's, and we'll finish the day by grabbing a burger at the original Dick's Drive-in. Price includes bingo cruise fee.
MSSC TRIP POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Trips must be paid when the reservation is made. We accept cash or checks. We do not accept phone reservations. Sign-up may start early for certain trips, check the trip description at our front desk.
- You may register yourself and other people for any trip. Fees are based on the membership status of each person. All trip fees are due at time of sign-up.
- MSSC members receive preferential rates on trip fees.
- Trip participants are required to provide emergency contact info along with medical information. Forms are sent with the escort so we can act Refunds and credits are not given if the participant cancels their reservation.
- Refunds or credits will be issued if MSSC cancels a trip due to the trip not meeting the minimum number of participants or because of severe weather. Extended trip cancellations may vary. See Program Coordinator.
- Arrive 20 minutes early. We cannot accommodate late arrivals.
- On center trips, center transportation must be taken in both directions. We leave and return as a group.
- SVT can provide transportation to and from MSSC. Please make arrangements through the SVT office.
- Each trip destination may vary in handicapped accessibility and ease of mobility. Participants needing special care are required to bring a chaperone (who must also pay the trip fee). See Program Coordinator.
* See details regarding single room supplement †† Does not include admission fee